2nd Edition – Spring Semester March 2011
I am thrilled to be joined by 40 aspiring Marketing professionals in this exciting course offered at IESEG School of Management!
Here is the list to save you time from searching for the items due tonight (any time):
- Download TweetDeck (and link it to your Twitter account)
- Write two blog posts, and leave two comments on your classmates’ blogs
- Create Facebook Profile
- Once Facebook Profile has been created, create Facebook Page
- Create LinkedIn Profile
- Find 4 photos for the social ads to use tomorrow, and prepare the text to accompany each social ad
- Catch up with everything covered through Wednesday (i.e. blogging & tweeting)
– Dr. C
Please review all material carefully as you are preparing your final project presentations.
Specifically, refer to the Lecture 1 Intro file, where a detailed breakdown of the Final Project Requirements are included.
Learn, but have fun with the project too!
– Dr. C